As part of the Palm Beach County order easing some restrictions for recreation, beginning Tuesday, May 12, City pools and tennis centers will be open with some limitations and restrictions.
Aquatics Facilities will open for LAP SWIMMING only.
- · Swim Center Summer Hours from 7:30am-5:00pm daily(No hot tub, no splash pad, no playground)
- · Meadows Park Pool Summer Hours 8:00am-6:45pm Monday-Saturday, 12:00pm-6:45pm Sunday
- · Credit cards only, no cash will be accepted.
- · Face coverings must be worn inside buildings at all times.
- · Pool use shall be limited to one person per lane (6), at 45-minute increments - once per day. Patrons must call ahead to schedule swim- swims cannot be scheduled more than 1 day in advance.
- · Patrons must bring their own swimming equipment such as goggles, towels, kickboards, fins, noodles, and water bottles.
- · Locker rooms will be closed.
- o Swim Center - Family restrooms will be available for use.
- o Meadows Park Pool - patrons may only use toilets and changing area.
- · Use of showers, lockers, vending machines, ice machines, and water fountains are prohibited.
- · If there is a line for the front desk, patrons will social distance outside behind blue taped lines that will be applied at 6ft intervals on the entrance way floor and sidewalk for waiting area.
The Swim Center
The Swim Center offers the following features to all members and visitors:
- A 25-yard long, 6-lane wide pool
- The pool is heated during the winter months and cooled during the summer months to maintain a temperature between 80 and 83 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A spa to relax in
- A heated kiddie pool
- An aquatic chair lift meeting ADA regulations is accessible to all patrons requiring assistance.
The highly qualified staff is certified through the American Red Cross in Lifeguarding/First Aid, CPR/AED for the professional rescuer, Water Safety Instruction (WSI), and Administering Emergency Oxygen (O2). A Special Needs Water Certification is also held by swim lesson instructors.