The Swim Center will be closed starting May 17th for approximately 4 weeks due to pool deck resurfacing.
Meadows Park Pool will be open the following hours:
Monday - Friday 7:30 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Saturday & Sunday 7:30 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Meadows Park Pool
1300 NW 8th Street Boca Raton, FL, 33486
Aquatics Facilities are open for LAP SWIMMING ONLY, with the addition of SPLASH PAD USE, AND PLAYGROUND USE.
Hours 7:30am-5:00pm daily
- · Credit cards only, no cash will be accepted.
- · Face coverings are encouraged when entering the facility.
- · Pool use shall be limited to two persons per lane (6), at 1 hour increments - once per day. Patrons must call ahead to schedule swim- swims cannot be scheduled more than 1 day in advance.
- · Patrons must bring their own swimming equipment such as goggles, towels, kickboards, fins, and noodles.
- · Locker rooms will be closed.
- o Swim Center - Family restrooms will be available for use.
- o Meadows Park Pool - patrons may only use toilets and changing area.
- · Use of showers, lockers, vending machines, and ice machines are prohibited.
The Swim Center
The Swim Center offers the following features to all members and visitors:
- A 25-yard long, 6-lane wide pool
- The pool is heated during the winter months and cooled during the summer months to maintain a temperature between 80 and 83 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A spa to relax in
- A heated kiddie pool
- An aquatic chair lift meeting ADA regulations is accessible to all patrons requiring assistance.
The highly qualified staff is certified through the American Red Cross in Lifeguarding/First Aid, CPR/AED for the professional rescuer, Water Safety Instruction (WSI), and Administering Emergency Oxygen (O2). A Special Needs Water Certification is also held by swim lesson instructors.