Hours of Operation: Mon-Thur 7:30am-10pm; Fri 7:30am-8pm; Sat 7:30am-6pm; Sun 7:30am-5pm
- All players must register with Pro Shop before play. Proper ID required for resident rates guest fees.
- Reservations: Members may reserve on court reservation system or call 2 days in advance after 1pm. Non-members may reserve on court reservation system or call 1 day in advance after 1pm. Players MUST notify Pro Shop for any changes or cancellations.
- Courts are assigned for 1½ hours. Please wait until your assigned time to go to your court.
- Court availability may be restricted due to maintenance, tournaments, programming, or special events.
- Only Racquet Center tennis professionals are allowed to give lessons.
- Players are allowed a maximum of 6 tennis balls per court.
- Proper tennis attire and approved tennis shoes for clay courts are required. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Courts may be reassigned if at least two players have not checked in within 10 minutes of their assigned start time.
- “Hopping courts” or “Double booking” of courts is prohibited. If you wish to continue to play after your assigned court time, you must check with the pro shop for court availability.
- All team members are required to be members of Racquet Center; all teams are approved and coordinated by the tennis center supervisor.
- Tennis etiquette and civil behavior must be demonstrated at all times. Failure to comply may result in player being asked to leave the facility for the day, banned for a set period of time, or revocation of membership.
- Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- For the courtesy of other players, please turn off cell phones in and around court areas.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, pets, disruptive activities such as skateboarding, rollerblading, etc. are prohibited. Bicycles must be kept in designated areas.
- When lightning is detected in the area due to inclement weather, a warning signal (one 15 second blast) will sound or an announcement will be made for all activity to cease and all patrons are strongly encouraged to seek safe shelter. During this period, no courts will be assigned. An all clear (3 blasts) will sound when it is safe to return to the courts.